Late Monday, but still Monday here! My friend Kenlie at All the Weigh is amazing and has definitely been a big inspiration for starting to blog again. She takes part in Friend Making Monday and I thought I’d give in a go myself. Read my stuff, then go over to Kenlie’s blog, read hers, leave comments and add your own answers!
1. What is your favorite thing about Summer? I love being able to wear sandals every day and feel warm.
2. What is your favorite outdoor activity? I’ve recently re-discovered how much I love swimming and being in the water. For real, I can’t imagine how I’ve gone so long without it.
3. If you had to choose, would you prefer to be too hot or too cold? I think I’d prefer to be too cold. As my Grammy always said, you can always put more clothes on, but there’s a limit to how many you can take off.
4. Does your appetite increase or decrease during warmer months? I think it decreases a bit, because I’m so busy I forget to get regular meals and snacks in.
5. What is your favorite seasonal Summer fruit? Strawberries – best when you pick them yourself, of course.
6. Would you prefer to spend a hot summer day at the mall or at a swimming pool? See question 2. Swimming pool for sure. I think I’m part mermaid.
7. Are you more likely to tan or sunburn? I’ve been getting really tan lately. I have very fair skin, but when the tan gets going, it gets dark. Of course, I also freckle, so my tan may just be my freckles forming islands of melanin.
8. How does your routine change when Summer begins? I definitely get up earlier on weekends and try to get outside and get more done. There’s more weekend beach time, and evening hot tub soaks.
9. What is the temperature outside where you are today? Around 70, but I live in SoCal, so that’s pretty normal.
10. What is your favorite Summer holiday? I am partial to Memorial Day since it’s really the cultural start of summer and I can also start to wear my white capris and skirts without offending the fashion sheriffs.