Here’s my answers to All The Weigh‘s Friend Making Monday. Head on over to her site and add your own!
1) Do you prefer to talk or text? Usually I would rather text. Talking is fine if there is any explaining to do or if we need to discuss something. Working in a call center made me HATE talking on the phone needlessly. A brief text exchange makes my blood pressure much better.
2) How often do you make your bed? Rarely, but that’s not my fault. My husband is an anti-bed maker and it’s a battle.
3) What sounds do you hear right now? Cars driving by on El Camino Real.
4) List three things that you always carry with you. My cell phone (iPhone now!), my Coach wristlet, a desire to kick ass.
5) What are your favorite TV shows? Vampire Diaries, How I Met Your Mother, and Revolution.
6) Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? Photography/Lomography. I just don’t have the time and $$ to invest in developing the photos and I don’t have a negative scanner, so it’s hard to share the good ones.
7) What is your favorite drink? Lemondrop martini.
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family. My Mom’s side of the family is descended from Leif Eriksen. My Dad’s great grandfather was a sea captain.
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today. I’m going to swim and hang out with good friends by the pool.
10) Share something that you’re thankful for today. I’m thankful that my cat loves me, even though she likes to tell me so by waking me up in the middle of the night.