Once again, I’m getting to FMM a little late. I was out of commission most of yesterday. I had an endoscopy to check out some digestive problems I’ve been having. It’s nice to be back walking upright today!
Without further ado… Here’s to FMM. Answer on your own blog, post over at All The Weigh so everyone can see what you are up to.
1. Outside my window I see… a beautiful Southern California day! I have the sliding glass door open, getting in some nice light and heat!
2. My kitchen counters are… teal tile. Original 70’s decor from the builder and I love it.
3. Yesterday I drank… water, Gatorade, and a large syringe full Lidocaine (had an endoscopy).
4. My cell phone is… fabulous! I upgraded to a iPhone 4S this past Fall and it is so much better than the stupid Android phone I had before. Imagine if you will, a phone that actually WORKS.
5. My computer is… sometimes something that I feel I am chained to.
6. My favorite reality show is… Anything Kardashian.
7. My workouts are… getting better all the time. Even with my terrible blisters, I trained today and did well. I really do get a high from lifting lots of heavy weight.
8. The last book I read is… so far behind my memory, I can’t even remember what it would be. That’s terrible!
9. My week will be…. better than the one before. That’s all I can strive for.
10. So far 2013 has been… pretty busy, fairly intense.