Happy Monday. It’s still Monday here. Barely. Busy, busy weekend as our house as my husband was home for the weekend, I had a charity event, birthday party, road race (more on the later!), and couple time to all fit in. We’re still getting used to this 2 city marriage, my kitchen is still not useable. I’m still pissed that there is fine dust from half the grout removing EVERYWHERE. Oh, and I got the news today from my Doctor that I do not have Celiac or Crohn’s Diseases or Ulcerative Colitis.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose? I would love to be a member of the cast of Vampire Diaries. I would especially like to play the role of the girl who woos Damon away from Elena. Muahahaha.
2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love. I’m actually not embarrassed at all that I love A Night at the Roxbury, but my husband totally is embarrassed that I love it. He pretended to like it when we started dating. Several months later I found out he HATED it. How can you hate that movie? At least I have a friend who now asks me “Did you just grab my ass?” because he loves it, too.
3. Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch. I’d like to watch True Blood or Game of Thrones. We don’t subscribe to the premium channels, so I never have seen it. I suppose there’s always NetFlix to catch up with.
4. Do you ever go to movies alone? Sure! It’s a great way to spend some time with yourself. Why not take yourself out on a date? Also, it’s a very good way to spend time if you’ve just packed up all your Earthly belongings on a moving truck, which has headed to your new home, which you will not be joining for several weeks, and all your friends are at work, and you really want nachos.
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why? LOST. I never got enough when it was on, when it was on repeat, when I watched my DVDs. It’s beautiful, tragic, heartbreaking, magic, affirming, mysterious, smart and consuming.
6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why? Sometimes I wish I were a long lost Kardashian sister so you could keep up with me, or watch as I took some city with my sisters. Alas, I am no Kardashian, but I think I’d be a great Amazing Race participant because I have a great sense of direction, adventure, and I can get the locals to like me.
7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say? Laurie M., HBIC.
8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room? I’m not counting musical events where I pay to be there. Stephen King. He lives in my hometown and I went to high school with his youngest son. So, I’ve been under the same auditorium roof as him during many basketball games. Oh, and the mall, when he waits to get his hair cut at J.C. Penney. Really.
9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on? I’d love to be on Who Wants to be a Millionaire because with all my useless knowledge, and my friends to use as a lifeline, I’d be golden.
10. If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you? Drew Barrymore. She and I are nearly the same age and we have the same voice (so I’ve been told!) Plus, I think she’s fantastic.