Getting it in under the wire again! I need to get to bed because in 9 and a half hours I’m working out with 3 trainers. I’m going to die.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Share something that you enjoy doing when you’re alone. I make some sounds that I’ve made since I was a little kid. It’s kind of a weird comfort thing and I don’t know how to describe them, except for it has something to do with pushing saliva up to the top of my mouth with my mouth shut. It makes little squeaky sounds. I only do it alone, my husband thinks it’s too weird.
2. What do you plan to eat next? I’m going to have a strawberry smoothie and a breakfast sandwich in the morning because I STILL DON’T HAVE A WORKING KITCHEN. (Getting tired of that, in case you can’t tell.) My breakfast is BIG before training workouts. I need it.
3. When did you first travel on a plane? Where did you go? I was 10 and we flew from Maine to Orlando, FL for a Disney World vacation.
4. Do you currently have a crush on someone? If so, share a few of the reasons why. Obviously I have a crush on my husband. Being away from each other does make our time together sweeter and more intense. My celebrity crush is Ian Somerhalder, see last week’s FMM. Although, I was watching recaps of the MTV Movie Awards and Tom Hiddleston was looking pretty nice.
5. List one thing that disgusts you that probably wouldn’t bother someone else. I’m fairly unflappable, being a science major and all. But eyes freak me out. I really hate it when people cross their eyes. Ugh.
6. If you could buy a new car tomorrow (and money was no object) what would you buy? Probably an Infinity G37. Man, that car can PURR.
7. Who was the first person who broke your heart? Oh, gee. Well, there was this guy in college. Let’s call him “Rich”. I had a super crush, I *think* he liked something about me. We were on and off again, but the on part wasn’t really very on. He didn’t want me to be with anyone else and got really overbearing when I was interested in someone else when we were “off”. He’d meddle with the guy if paying attention to me again didn’t do the trick. He ended up leaving school, but I still carried a torch for him. The last time he was visiting he told his friends he was going to see me, but he never walked across the hall to my apartment. (Really.) For all of the on again off again crap, this was the one that hurt the worst. I don’t know why he did what he did. He definitely had mental health issues that extended far beyond his interaction with me. His friends, who really were not my biggest fans, even felt terrible. Flash forward to after college, a year or two, I randomly ended up at the same NYE party. After he got all territorial that I was talking to his brother, he ended up hooking up with another girl and I’m pretty sure they had sex withing 20 feet of me. (We all ended up sleeping on the floor.) That torch? Extinguished for good!
8. If you could spend the night with a celebrity tonight, who would it be? I’m a boring married person, but if we are getting creative, let’s go with Chris Pine. He looks like fun. 🙂
9. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely a night person. Mornings are okay. Probably afternoon is my worst time of day!
10. What’s your favorite board game? I have to say I’m a big fan of plain old fashioned Monopoly.
11. Can you play an instrument? If so, what do you play? I can’t play anything. I can bang out a couple of really simple things on the piano that only sound like anything at all to me. My piano teacher let me go. Really.
12. What is the last thing you ate? I had Chili’s potato skins with no bacon.
13. Do you wear a watch? Nope.
14. Do you go to church? No. I enjoy going with other people to theirs occasionally. My husband calls me a “religion tourist.” While I do find some services inspiring at times, I’m not a fan of organized religion in our society. I’m not a fan of old white dudes telling people what to do. If you have a strong belief system, that’s great, but practice it in how you live your life, not just Sunday morning. The great thing about all of us is we can have conversations with God all on our own, we don’t need a mediator.
15. Do you ever wish on stars? Yes, I do.
16. Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yes, my dad had one and I’d ride with him sometimes. I don’t know if I’d be able to do it now as an adult! I’ve seen too many accidents.
17. What is the last thing you purchased? 3 little succulent plants for a little garden project I’m working on.
18. How big is your bed? Queen sized.
19. What size shoe do you wear? 8.5-9 usually. I’m a 9.5 in a running shoe.
20. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? Going home, seeing my girlfriends and having a margarita, or a dozen.