Long time, no blog! Things have been fairly whirlwindy since I got back from 2 weeks in New England. I have a post yet to be published about that, but I’m getting back in the swing of things, anyway.
Gym time has been good to me. I’m taking part in a circuit training class led by 3 trainers and I’ve mostly been the only student! Lots of good ass kicking for me!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Do you use coupons? Not really. I pretty much keep a stack of them that I ignore until they expire. I don’t really clip them, but I keep the ones that I get at the grocery checkout if it’s something that interests me. I’m back about remembering them.
2. How often do you weigh yourself? Lately every couple of weeks. I have to hit certain criteria to weigh myself. It must be in the morning, it must be naked and it must be after an important bowel movement.
3. What was your favorite TV show as a kid? Dukes of Hazard re-runs. I think that’s why I’m obsessed with owning a Jeep. Happy to report that I have jumped my car across rail road tracks. My Malibu was certainly no General Lee, but it was fun to catch air.
4. How often do you drink alcohol? Maybe once a week. I’d love to go totally dry again, and I just might, but sometimes a girl needs a margarita.
5. Have you ever met a celebrity or public figure that you really admire? Not really. My celebrity sightings have all pretty much been from afar. I should hang out in LA more. 🙂
6. If you had to choose between only your cell phone or only your laptop all week which would you choose? Totally my cell phone. I’d be pretty lost without it.
7. What is your favorite brand of detergent? Cheer HE. If I could pick any it would be Dreft because I LOVE the smell of it. But, it’s a little too pricy for my volume of laundry.
8. If there was a movie about your life, who would play the role? Drew Barrymore because we are close to the same age and apparently we have the same voice according to my former boss.
9. What book are you currently reading? I’m reading the second book in the Songs of Fire and Ice (Game of Thrones) series, A Clash of Kings. I’m late to the party since most everyone has read them and watched the series, but hey, it’s never too late to catch up.
10. If you could spend one day on vacation anywhere in the world, which place would you choose? I can’t quite decide between a beach in Hawaii or somewhere on the Amalfi Coast in Italy. If I had to choose a night, I’d choose a night in Ibiza.