It’s been a really busy couple of weeks in Laurieland. I’ve been picking up more clients with my petsitting business, including some emergencies (unfortunately). I’ve had a great run of classes at the gym. After 5 days straight of circuit training, TRX, pilates and yoga I was broken! But, in a good way. Capped off the week with the 5K Heart Walk with my sorority and more yoga.
I’ve also become a Beach Body Coach. I don’t quite know what I’m going to do with that quite yet, but I like the message of the company and I like the products, so I figured why not?
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
This or That?
1. Meat and potatoes or pasta? Both have special places in my heart and tummy, but I’m an anemic Irish girl, so I’ll go with meat and potatoes even though I really do love the pasta.
2. Do you prefer Apple or Android? Oh, no considering on this one – Apple all the way. My Android was always crashing and failing. The best is when I did a mandatory update of apps which then completely broke them. No thanks. I don’t need an open source platform. I need it to just work, and my iPhone always does.
3. Do you kiss and tell, or do you keep it private? I’d like to think I could keep it private, but I’m a blabber mouth. I kiss and tell. And tell. And tell. And tell.
4. If you had to choose one, would you choose Facebook or Twitter? I really like Twitter better, but it’s been a lot quieter on there. I use Twitter to speak my mind. I like that it’s just status update and photos. No apps. No games. No stupidness. Plus my mom doesn’t know how to use Twitter. 🙂
5. Christmas or Valentine’s Day? Valentine’s Day has more pink. But neither one is Easter, the best holiday.
6. If you joined a band, would you prefer to do vocals or play an instrument? In a perfect world, let’s say I COULD do either of these. I think I’d like to do vocals. I love to sing, I’m just terrible. I like to entertain and be the center of attention. I want to be the front woman!
7. Hot weather or cold weather? Honestly, I dislike either extreme. I’m going to say hot weather even though it goes against sage advice from my Grammy : You can always put more clothes on but you can only take off so much!
8. Calorie counting or tracking points? Tracking points. Calorie counting drives me crazy. I really did like WW when I did it, but it was a long time ago. I track my food now, but I don’t get obsessive.
9. Yoga or kickboxing? Another hard one. I like both. Yoga makes me feel more complete though.
10. East Coast or West Coast? Born and raised on the East Coast, but the West Coast is the Best Coast.