Yeah, it’s not Monday, but I’m going to post anyway. I really, really like taking part in FMM, but sometimes I can’t get it done in time. 😦
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Share the details of your first kiss. Really embarrassing! I was in college, he was my friend, we were probably more than a little drunk. It happened so fast I don’t even remember. Nothing even slightly romantic or anything! Which, of course, is disappointing when you are in college and had never been kissed.
2. Did you put your foot in your mouth in 2013? If so, tell us about it. I try and be careful what I say. It probably wasn’t a great idea that when my husband’s co-workers in Palo Alto asked me when I was moving up there from San Diego I said “Never!”
3. Share the story of one of your most embarrassing moments. There are so many. I’ll tell you the first I remember. I was pretty little and just joined the Sunday School at a church. I hadn’t been there for more than a couple of weeks when I got cast to be a camel in the Christmas pageant. I studied my lines and was all set, until showtime. I got up to say my bit, froze, started crying, and ran down in to the audience to my mom.
4. Tell us what it was like when you traveled outside of your home state or country for the first time. I went to Italy and Greece when I was 15 years old. I actually turned 16 on a ferry to Greece. It was overwhelming. I was not with my parents, I was with a group of teachers and students from my high school. I was pretty on edge and I thought the bathrooms were SUPER weird. But after a couple days I really started to appreciate the differences and I would totally do it the same way again.
5. Share something that forced you outside of your comfort zone in 2013. I started training with other trainers in 2013. I’ve been working with my main trainer since the beginning of 2012 and he was trying to start a group circuit training class with some of the other trainers. So I got to get to work with them, and of course, they had me do some different things. I graduated to working with a group of women who were all really fit. It was intimidating, but I held my own pretty well.
6. Tell us about a gift that you received that meant a lot to you. My husband bought me the band that matches my engagement ring this year for Valentine’s Day. When we got married we really couldn’t afford it, so we bought a smaller, less expensive wedding band. Now I wear all 3 together.
7. Share the details of the best date that you’ve been on in the last year. Every date with my husband is fantastic. We went to the Zoo at the end of the summer for an evening. They aren’t usually open at night, but they were for awhile and we got to see the koalas when they were more active. I even was brave and rode the gondola across the park and back.
8. Describe one beautiful moment that was not captured by a photo. Getting in to Maine late at night and finding my friend who was picking me up the airport was great. I miss her and seeing her was just awesome.
9. Share one important thing that you hope to accomplish before the end of the year. I hope I actually get my business license for my pet sitting business set up.
10. Tell us about one defining moment of 2013. When someone asked when I was due and I looked her straight in the eye and told her I was not pregnant. In fact, I was just fat. But I was working on it. And I didn’t cry about it.