I blogged last night and didn’t wait to see when Kenlie posted FMM! So, I’m going to have a quick run at the questions. Glad they are easy!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What time did you go to bed last night? Much too late! 2 AM! My afternoon nap through me off so I stayed up later than usual.
2. What is the last thing that made you smile? Last night my cat decided it was all-about-mommy time. I couldn’t get away from her even if I wanted to. She was in my lap, sitting beside me, or following me in to the bathroom. She makes me feel loved.
3. What is the last movie you watched? On TV count? The Help. I stayed up to finish it. Oh man, I loved it. It was such a good thing to watch before MLK. It’s easy to get wrapped up in yourself, your own life, your present, and not remember as much about the past and the struggles people had to endure to do the things you just take for granted.
4. What did you have for breakfast today? Nothing yet! I rolled out of bed, drank my water, and hit the blog! After I publish, it’s Shakeology time for sure!
5. Would you rather mop all of your floors or do laundry? By the state of my house currently, it looks like neither, ever. Ugh. But I’d rather to laundry.
6. Do you drink coffee? I do, not as much as I used to. I usually drink it once a week now. We go to Starbucks once a week before TRX. I stopped going because I’m cutting costs to justify my Shakeology usage. We have a kick ass Nespresso machine and I make a mean cold press iced coffee, we just haven’t been on the train lately.
7. Will you watch the Superbowl? Yeah. My friends have a great Superbowl party every year. For me, it’s social. I’m not a football fan. But she always has lots of contests SO I’ve decided that I’m going to study up this year and get a better score on the trivia part of the evening. Memorize facts? I’m all over it.
8. How often do you shop for groceries? Making a concerted run – probably twice a week. Go to the grocery store and buy things to eat? At least 6 days a week.
9. What kind of workout will you do today? Today is P90X3 – again! Week 4!
10. Do you use a fitness tracker? I sure do! I’m a Fitbit fan! I’m happy to help anyone else get the most out of it. They are fantastic and the company provides top notch customer service.