Yay! I’ve missed FMM! I’ve found some really cool people to follow through these posts in the past and I look forward to finding even more.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What has been your happiest moment in 2014 so far?
Probably 12:00 on the 1st. I had a bunch of friends over for a party and we were all having so much fun. Every year we have a party where we dress up and stay at our house playing games and chatting.
2. Share the last compliment you received. I went to the makeup counter with a friend of mine and the lady working there told me I had great eyebrows and asked where I had them done.
3. What is one thing that you plan to accomplish in the next week?
I want to get my kitchen deep cleaned! It’s been too long. There’s still dust from the regrouting I had done. My husband promised he had cleaned when it was finished (I was out of town.) but I haven’t been happy with it for awhile and my pantry is begging to be purged of all crappy food.
4. What is your favorite TV show currently on air?
Right now I’d have to say American Horror Story: Coven. I love those witches!
5. If you could go anywhere in the world free for the next two weeks, where you go?
I’d go to Australia to visit my friend Edmund. I miss him! And I really want to hold a koala. I saw some at the SD Zoo a few months ago. I just want to pick one up!
6. Describe a significant event in your life that caused you to change your values system.
I think, when I went to college and started to make friends with people who were different than me – that was a big shift. It really opened my eyes to the fact that the world is made up of lots and lots of people and no one is the same. And that you can’t impose your rules and ideas about what is right and wrong on them.
7. What made you decide to live where you currently live?
Well, we moved to California for my husband’s job, but we moved to our home because we wanted to buy a place and live near the ocean. It doesn’t hurt that it’s also near some of our closest friends.
8. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about GOD? I think He must be really disappointed in how humans use His name to treat each other and this world so badly. I can only imagine Him saying “I never meant THAT!” whenever someone tried to reference the Bible for their own agenda.
9. If you could have a long conversation with someone famous (and alive now) who would you choose?
I’d love to talk with Richard Simmons. I’ve caught him on the news recently and I don’t think there’s one other person out there who cares more about people than he does.
10. List three things that you’re thankful for today.
I’m thankful I finished traffic school. I’m thankful that I’m able to get up every morning and do P90X3. I’m thankful that my husband came home safe and sound at the end of the day.
Devoted to P90X3