I’m laaate. Here I am writing to you from Northern CA, on the housing hunt. Things are expensive as all get out up here! Luckily, I have met some cool people and I’m still ravenously on the hunt.
I’m going to do my best to answer the questions. Unfortunately training and eating well isn’t something that’s happening very much right now.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Describe the kind of home you would live in if money were no object. Luxury yacht. If I have to be totally terrestrial, and I only could pick one, I’d say a gorgeous and modern beach house. Must have beach access and a killer view.
2. Are you more conservative in your actions or more rebellious? Rebellious for sure. I like to prove everyone wrong. The only thing conservative about me is the height of my heels.
3. Would you go to Mars even if it meant you could never return to Earth? No. I love exploring, but I couldn’t stand the idea of being separated from the water for the rest of my life. Oh yeah, and the people that I love, and the places that I love… But if I could never swim again, that would be supremely sad.
4. Name one song that makes you want to dance every time you hear it. Bye Bye Bye, by NSYNC. Yes, I do the moves. Yes, I don’t care who is looking when I do them.
5. Share one thing that you wish you could go back and do differently in your life. I wish I had known then what I know now about my career path. As much as I LOVE science, and there was no way to know this at the time, I fell like it was the wrong decision to pursue a career in it. I’ve painted myself in to a corner in my professional life, and it’s frustrating as hell because I am such an achiever.
6. Share at least one accomplishment that people wouldn’t expect you to be proud of. I am proud of my intuition. It can be freaky for some people, but I really trust my gut and it’s been right more often than it hasn’t.
7. Describe one delicious thing that you’ve eaten lately. Oh dear, I had Vietnamese Cinnamon gelato last night and it was fantastic.
8. If you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, which song would you choose? It’s not fair to only pick one! And man, that answers has changed throughout the years. I’d say now I would choose Titanium by David Guetta and Sia.
9. Had technology enhanced your life, or has it over complicated your life? That’s not an either or question for me. I think overall, it has enhanced it. I love having so much information at my fingertips. I love how small the world has gotten when it comes to person to person interaction.
10. If you could get paid to do any job, which job would you choose? Definitely, be a rock star. But, I can’t play an instrument or sing. I’ll settle to get paid to play with cats all day.